2018年2月8日 星期四

Chamber Poetry 11 (Mirror, mirror - The Path 0.5/1.5)


 Shared by Sapphire


Lyrics 

It starts with the unexpected loss of something dear
The warmth that comforted and cradled just disappears
And in its place, there's nothing, just an endless empty hole
The light that shown the way is gone and darkness takes control
Bitterness and anger are quick to fill the void
The path to isolation is littered with the dreams that lay destroyed

The cold seems to grow in my soul, it's consuming me
Confused, am I losing myself in a storm?
Growing jaded
Being pushed, being pulled, I'm unraveling
Can't find myself when I'm constantly forced to conform

Enemies surround me, but the worst appear as friends
Liars and pretenders, only seek to reach their ends
Everything is breaking right before my eyes
Looking in the mirror, I see someone that I don't recognize

Mirror, what's this thing I see?
Who is staring back at me?
This stranger to my heart that's filled my life
Mirror help me, who am I?

=====


Chamber Poetry 11- Circle by Wingmakers

I have found the ancient mirror

that leads me.

I have seen its ruthless eyes

that always stare,

burrowing their way to the crown I wear.

I have sensed the holy fire

like a blazing cocoon

that offers no judgments

amidst its power strewn.

I have felt the innocent light.

Of clarity in flight over native land

where we are birthed apart

from one command.

 

I have touched the gentle eye

that outlasts me.

The huge patience upon my brow.

I have offered all my earthly wisdom

for the symptoms of its tongue;

to drop its seeds into the fields that I plow.

I have seen destiny’s path

gathering its flock

for the journey of endless spaces.

I have watched futures fall with eyelids closed

and the gnawing tears of torn places.

I have seen the Tribe of Light

return the clock to the black pocket

where all divisions occur.

Where weeds secure the humble land

of fires unlit, yet pure.

 

I have heard the masters of masters speak

to every cell of my body;

cutting new pathways in flesh

like fear’s executioner.

I have watched the galaxies twirl

like star wheels that spiral to the thought

of a holy vision.

I have felt my spirit follow

the one sound that is free.

 

I have vanished before.

I have taken this body to an inner place

where none can see.

Only feelings can hear the sound of this space.

This sacred place alone

has brought me here to recover the thread.

To see the weaving dance that calls my name

in a thousand sounds.

That draws my spirit

in a single, perfectly round,

circle.

沒有留言:

張貼留言